Milbourn Equine Vets are a 100% equine practice providing the highest quality veterinary care for all types of horse, pony and donkey.
- We have a large team of highly experienced veterinary professionals with a broad range of interests along with several specialist consultants.
- Offices throughout Kent (Ashford, Canterbury, Hawkhurst) and East Sussex (Rye) providing equine ambulatory services. We also have a purpose built clinic at Ashford.
- Excellent diagnostic and medical equipment and facilities.
- Out of hours emergency service 365 days of the year provided by our team.
- We offer our own Equine Healthcare Plan Scheme
- And last but not least we are dedicated to our practice ethos of a happy team, healthy horses and satisfied clients.
We provide a wide range of services which can be performed at your yard or at our clinic.
During office hours Monday to Friday you can call our reception team on the numbers above to book appointments, order medication or ask advice.
In the event of an emergency, please contact your normal branch number and you will be directed to our emergency call centre who will contact our duty vet.
Milbourn Equine Vets is an equine veterinary group with traditional values; offering a very high standard of veterinary medicine.
Our focus is on the client and their horses and we aim to be FAIR and to provide REAL VALUE.
Our aim is to develop a high level of TRUST with our clients achieved by clear COMMUNICATION relating to all work undertaken.
We feel it is important to LISTEN to our clients to ensure clear understanding and then to exceed expectations.
Milbourn Equine Vets are also associated with Cinque Ports Vets who have small animal branches in Ashford, Hawkhurst, Lydd, Rye, Tenterden and Wye.
For further details please visit www.cinqueportsvets.co.uk