At Milbourn Equine we want to help you give your horse or pony the best care possible. We know that prevention is better than cure and want to make this approach as simple and convenient for you as we can.
Health Plans are not insurance, instead they provide regular checks along with preventative medication to keep your horse’s day to day health in the best possible condition.
As part of our commitment to your horse’s wellbeing we offer more convenient monthly payments and as a reward for your commitment to preventative care, we also give you discounts on selected treatments and products. Our plan is available for horses, ponies or donkeys from any age.
You can also pop in to your local branch, speak to your vet or give us a call and a member of our team will be happy to discuss the details of the plan further.
*NOW INCLUDES FREE INSURANCE FORM COMPLETION*
All of our Milbourn Equine Healthcare Plans provide your horse with:
- Annual health check to include weight check and trot up assessment for lameness
- Annual Zone Visit
- Dental check and routine rasp including sedation (one per year)
- Annual flu vaccination
- Tetanus vaccination every 2 years
- 25% off worm egg counts (Essentials plan only)
- Free insurance form completion
Additional benefits of our Extended Plan:
- Tailored worming advice, 4 worm egg counts (per year)
- Equisal tapeworm test (saliva) and 10% discount on wormers required
- One ACTH monitoring test and blood sample per year
- 10% off Milbourn supplements and fly repellents
- 10% off lifetime care medication
*(The above discounts can not be used in conjunction with other offers)